Welcome

Welcome to Penelope Pachyderm!

This is a place where my contributor, Percival, and I discuss our political opinions. We both feel that Conservative policies best serve our nation's interests. People from all political points of view, however, are welcome participate.

Thank you for your visit!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

And now, here's Percival...

So I thought you might want to know a little bit about one of the people to whom some of these ramblings belong.

In May 2008 I will graduate from law school and conclude roughly 20 years of formal education. I grew up in Houston, Texas where I attended public school from Kindergarten through 12th grade. Upon graduation from Humble High School in May of 2001 I moved to Waco, Texas and began my undergraduate career at Baylor University. While at Baylor I joined the Honors College, was a member of the Baylor Interdisciplinary Core, and graduated with two majors, (1) Political Science and (2) Slavic and Eastern European Studies, and a minor in History. After graduating from Baylor in December of 2004 I moved to New York City and enrolled in New York Law School. Now in a few weeks I will once again participate in a graduation ceremony and, like all the previous ceremonies, an administrator that I have had virtually no contact with will hand me a blank piece of paper rolled up nicely and tied with a little ribbon. After graduation from law school, I intend to return to Houston and seek employment as a lawyer.

Penelope and I met in law school and we discovered that we have a mutual passion for conservative ideals and politics. We don’t agree on everything, and we are by no means the same kind of conservative, but Penelope and I both believe that the interests of this country are best served by conservative policies.

Enjoy. I know Penelope and I will.

-Percival

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also believe conservative policies will benefit everyone -

except maybe those who feel they are entitled to free things (jobs, heath care, housing, food and shelter) without working hard for them -

They simply feel they deserve them because you know, I'm entitled to it.

It reminds me of being six and saying, "it's mine" and when asked why, you get the famous response, "because i want it."

Lets all grow up and realize there are no free lunches